Friday, October 2, 2009

My little reminder...

I've been a bit under the weather for a few days now. It all began with a scratchy throat, and escalated to sinus pain, mucus, and bouts of sneezing and coughing that left me just miserable. I ran a slight fever, but nothing so high that I worried about The Kid.

When I'm really sick, I can tell because the day will fly past and I won't remember to eat. I'll sometimes remember, but usually I don't feel hungry, so I'll just continue my marathon sleeping, or continue working. Depending on where I am.

The last few days though, The Kid is my reminder to eat. Even though I wouldn't feel hungry, like clock work, he began doing a jig and I'd remember "Oh wow, I need to eat". First in the morning, then around lunch time, and dinner. When it's feeding time, he's sure to let me know.

I don't know if he felt all my sickness, but if he did, I'm so sorry that he had to. I want him to feel no pain or discomfort, but I know that every time he'd dance around, he was letting me know he was OK, but it was feeding time.

No comments: