Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ok, ow!

Just a little bit of pain this weekend. Enough for me to know that 1. The Kid has dropped. He is now low into my pelvic region, and shows no signs of deciding to move up north. Sitting is now painful and 2. Even though it's not enough for me to think Labor is starting, it's enough for me to know that it's sooner, rather than later. So home I will stay after this week.

I've had a wonderful pregnancy. But, I am getting the "You look tired" comments left and right. Maybe more napping and some wonderful cashing in of 2 60 minute massages Cindy bought me for Christmas/Birthday would work wonders. Since I've got (according to my little calendar here) about 3 weeks and 3 days until my due date, I may use one next week, and one after The Kid makes his appearance. Just as a nice treat.

My family is making a trip up north this weekend. Only 1 1/2 hours away, close enough so that I feel comfortable going, but if anything happens before then, I'll be staying home. Really it was my idea. I have been craving a burger from King Felafel's in Santa Maria. Oh how I dream of their fries and juicy burgers. It will come true this weekend.

This kid better know what I sacrifice for him. :)

No comments: