Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Holding my breathe...

So we may have found a house. As I type this I'm trying to hold my breathe because I don't want anything to get in the way of us getting it. So I will say no more until we find out for sure.

My cousin Sharon isn't getting married anymore. And as I type this I'm holding my breathe because I'm not sure if I want it to be true or not. Her heart is broken, and there is no pain like loosing your first love.

Allyssa should be having her baby in about 2 1/2 weeks. And as I type this I'm holding my breathe because I'm so excited. I'm also sad that I probably won't be able to be there when the baby's born But watch out cuz Aunt Jachel is on the way as soon as I can get away. I want to hold that baby that's part Matt and part Allyssa. I hold my breathe due to excitement.

My friend Cathy is getting married and this weekend I get to see her in her wedding dress. As I type this I hold my breathe to hold back the tears. I'm excited and oh so happy for her.

Adriann is venturing out into a business of her own. And I'm holding my breathe that all goes well with her, and that this will kick me in the butt to realize my dreams. I'm proud of you Adriann.

I have to remember to just breathe and let the cards fall where they may.

No comments: