Monday, June 1, 2009

I want to always remember...

Monday morning I woke up with a thought in the back of my mind. I got up, and before starting my routine, I decided to give this thought room to breathe. I grabbed a test from the drawer. After taking the test, I held my breath, closed my eyes and said a little prayer

If this isn't to be, protect my heart.
If this is to be, Thank You! Thank You! and, prepare me for what is to come...
If this isn't to be, protect my heart.
If this is to be, Thank You! Thank You! and, prepare me for what is to come...




And with that I opened my eyes, unwrapped the test and I saw two lines.


I couldn't believe it. It still feels surreal. I feel like I dreamt this all up. Feel like all of this would happen to me, but is it really happening to me? I'm calling the Dr. as soon as her office opens to make an appointment. Don't want to get too happy before anything is for sure. But it's nice to have a happy little surprise every now and then.

No comments: