Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wonderful...Just wonderful...

Went to Pahrump to visit the in-laws and had an absolutely amazing time. We ate, we stayed up late, we napped, we just plain enjoyed everyone. It was amazing to be able to just sit and talk about the baby. How I feel, what the plans are, name choices, everything. It's amazing to be able to just sit and be excited about the baby's arrival. We have time, lots of time. But, it's just so great to hear every one's input.

I even came out of this weekend with a new swim suit and a tan from the pool. I can't even put into words how amazing JT's family is. I left, and immediately missed them. I just cannot wait to go back. If only the trip were shorter. 4 hours was never much, especially when JT made that trip out to see me, way back when, but now it's a lot trickier to not drink anything on the drive, because I will just have to stop at the nearest rest room, if I do. And trying to stay awake has proven to be futile. I fall asleep before we get on the freeway.

Things are changing and I'm excited. We've started talking about what we'll do, what we'll change, where we'll put things. We're excited and anxious. We can hardly wait. But we're so very grateful to have about 6 months to go.

No comments: