Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sweet tooth

I have this love affair with baking.  I've had it for a long time.  It started with baking in the kitchen with my mom.  Even just baking cake from the box, it was all so fun.  And oh so tasty.  I tend to bring baked goods when I don't know what else to do.  Not long after my young cousins lost their grandmother, I baked Chocolate Chip Cookies.  It's my way of showing affection, I think. 

So upon reading Joy The Baker I think I found my new hero.  I tried one of her recipes not too long ago.  Apricot Cornmeal Cookies.  They were amazing.  Texture and taste.  Just amazing. 






A couple nights ago I baked cupcakes and made buttercream frosting to go on top...Fluffy, delicious, amazing.


I'd love to bake every day.  Now if I can find a way to do that, I'd be so happy.  I think my friends and family would be too.

No comments: