Thursday, January 27, 2011

My mobile boy...

December 28th was the first day he decided to really let go of any one's hand and just go for it. He had taken steps before and we knew he could do it, but that was the evening when he actually lost his sense of fear. Since then he has been non-stop. Now, nothing is safe.

My child has always been a curious boy, he has always wanted to know what that thing does, how does this work and "hey I wonder what this tastes like", but now it's amplified. He's a climber, and he uses toys, brushes, anything within reach to augment his reach. His nerve and curiosity keeps me on my toes and I love it.

It's wonderful.

3 comments:

allllyssa marie said...

hi jachel! i am blogging again and found you on my profile. it's so nice to read about your life. we miss you guys so much! i hope you guys are able to make it this weekend :) take care, we love you guys! give my nephew a kiss for me and a little rub on the tummy :)

allllyssa marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allllyssa marie said...

here is my blog!

http://mrsallllyssamarie.blogspot.com/